Best Paying Cities
Making money is worth it only if you are having fun.
Of course, it’s much more comfortable to cry in a limo than on a park bench, right.
So we’ve come to a list of several best paying US cities for software engineers.
The term “real adjusted salary” used in the ranking means that each city’s local median base salary is compared to the cost of living there. You might have a higher salary in one city, but if it’s more expensive to live there you’re not really making more money.
So consider packing your bags if you’re not in one of these cities:
– Seattle, WA: With a real adjusted salary of $105,735 and 4,205 job openings.
– San Jose, CA: With a real adjusted salary of $100,989 and 2,017 job openings.
– San Francisco, CA: With a real adjusted salary of $99,751 and 2,232 job openings.
– Madison, WI: With a real adjusted salary of $97,236 and 105 job openings.
– Raleigh, NC: With a real adjusted salary of $94,142 and 416 job openings.
If you are currently located there – high five from us, lucky you!